Rigger with CDL Class A License
Nelson Trucking is searching for an experienced Rigger. We think Nelson Trucking is a pretty great place to work and we know you will love it too! We have been a Seattle fixture for over 100 years and need your help to continue this success!
This is a Union position offering competitive pay, 100% company paid health benefits for the employee and dependents, rich pension contribution and much more!
As our Rigger, you will be responsible for safely loading, unloading and transporting large machinery and general freight to a new location. You will be expected to safely operate forklifts, cranes or booms to get the job done in a safe and timely manner. This full time position has irregular hours so a flexible schedule is a must.
You are the best candidate for the job if you:
- Have 1+ years of experience in Rigging
- Hold a Class A CDL and Washington State Driver’s License
- Have extensive forklift experience
- Are an effective problem solver
- Have strong customer service skills to internal and external customers
- Are eager to learn all areas of our business
Don’t worry; we have great benefits and perks too:
- Medical, Dental, Vision – 100% employer paid for employee and dependents
- Competitive hourly wage
- Generous PTO
- 9 paid Holidays per year
- Rich pension contribution
- Free Parking
We take pride in a safe work environment, drug and background checks required.