General Freight Class A Driver
Union position offering union scale wages, 100% company-paid health benefits for the employee and dependents, rich pension contribution (Company contributes $5.43 per hour to pension), and much more! We are searching for a Class A CDL Driver to join the team. Nelson Trucking has been successfully operating in the Seattle area for over 100 years and need your help to continue this success!
As a Driver, you will be responsible for properly loading and driving our trucks safely and within guidelines to ensure customer needs are met within the agreed-upon timelines. You will work directly with customers so delivering top-notch customer service will be key to your success in this position.
What we expect from our Drivers:
- Properly load and operate trucks
- Complete all paperwork in a timely and thorough manner
- Follow all safety and rules and regulations
You are the best candidate for the job if you:
- 1-year driving experience or certification from an accredited driving school
- Class A CDL in Washington
- Have strong customer service skills to internal and external customers
- Are a team player and are willing to chip in and help out when needed
- Can frequently lift 50 lbs. and occasionally up to 100 lbs.
Don’t worry; we have great benefits and perks too:
- 100% employer-paid health for employee and dependents
- Competitive hourly wage
- Generous PTO
- 9 paid Holidays per year
- Rich pension contribution ($5.43 per hour company contribution to employee pension)
We take pride in a safe work environment, drug and background checks required.
Equal Opportunity Employer.