Entry Level Class A Driver | No OTR Long Haul
Hourly Pay | Local Routes | 100% company paid health benefits for the employee and dependents | Pension
We are searching for a Class A CDL Driver experienced in operating Class A Flatbed trucks. This position is generally home every night about 90% of the time. Nelson Trucking has been successfully operating in the Seattle area for over 100 years and need your help to continue this success!
Nelson Trucking is seeking entry-level Class A drivers to join our team. We will train motivated drivers with the right attitude.
As a Driver, you will be responsible for properly loading and driving our trucks safely and within guidelines to ensure customer needs are met within the agreed upon timelines. You will work directly with customers so delivering top notch customer service will be key to your success in this position.
You must have a valid Class A CDL, Washington State Driver’s License. You will be expected to frequently lift 50 pounds and occasionally up to 100 pounds.
What we expect from our Drivers:
- Properly load and operate trucks
- Complete all paperwork in a timely and thorough manner
- Follow all safety and rules and regulations
- Are a team player and are willing to chip in and help out when needed
Don’t worry; we have great benefits and perks too:
- 100% employer paid health for employee and dependents
- Competitive hourly wage
- Generous PTO
- 9 paid Holidays per year
- Rich pension contribution ($5.43 per hour company contribution to employee pension)
We take pride in a safe work environment, drug and background checks required.
Job Type: Full-time